Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Anyone else ever do this?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then again, it would be pretty fun to order everything you wanted from them, and then have it all come in the mail, and then you would get to open and go through everything! LOL!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Can you IMAGINE the number of boxes if you ordered EVERYTHING they currently have? Oh my god, it would take HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS to open all of that, hehe!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I just did this of EVERYTHING I want-pretty much like I just won the lottery. It came out to a little under 1500. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Wow!

    I'd be opening boxes for weeks. It included 5 dolls (one of which was Marisols world), AG 23 And AG 24, Elizabeth and Samantha. Plus tons of clothes!

    -Jordyn

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ditto on opening all those boxes. I was so overwhelmed when Marisol's Whole World came, plus I bought an extra dress. . .After Marisol was out of the box, I didn't know what to open next!

    It's neat though, because over time you appreciate a new item every couple of days. The gift that keeps on giving!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •